Saturday 4 March 2017

" Sweet, Beautiful and Sassy"

Hi everyone,
today I'm sharing this beautiful layout I created for March challenge over at 
as part of the design team..

Love the orange and white and knew this was just the colours for a Black and white photograph.
This is a gorgeous photo of my daughter-in-law Kelsey. Its was taken when Kelsey was in high school as part of a project.



I unfortunately don't have any close ups at this time as I took the layout down to the shop where I'm teacher for the display. I will try to remember to grab some closeups and update the blog.

Lots of paint and ink splats to get this back ground right.
I actually used up some old bits and pieces of chipboard, flowers, diamantes  to create this layout. 
I think the result was awesome and what a great way to use up some of that left over stash.

Thanks for stopping by
till next time
cheers

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment