Monday 6 March 2017



OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 

I can't believe that I have not told you all my very exciting news, I am now teaching at 
located at The Entrance, NSW.



Late last year out of the blue  I received a  phone call from the owner of the shop, Kirsty to see if I would be interested in teaching in her shop.

I thought about it for a couple of weeks and spoke to all my scrappy friends and then in the 
New Year, rang Kirsty and told her that I would.
Having never taught in a formal setting before it was, I must say it was daunting, scary and exciting all in one.

So on the 2nd of February 2017 I conducted my very first class with this layout.
What a wonderful group of ladies for my first class. 
We had so many laughs and such a fun time that if this is what teaching is all about, 
I'm in.

At the moment I am teaching every Thursday with 2 classes, one in the morning and one in the afternoon but who knows what the future holds.
My scrapbook journey just amazes me every day. Not only do I get to create some beautiful layouts for my future family to remember those that came before but I have been given so many wonderful opportunities and never know what is around the next corner.

Thanks you all for following me through my journey and can't wait to share more with you all.

Cheers Carol xx







No comments:

Post a Comment