Tuesday 10 January 2017

Simply US


Welcome everyone to 
January's challenge at White with 1
This is WW1 first challenge for the year and the first one for new term for the current Design Team.
Yes, I have the privilege to be part of this awesome team for another year.

So sorry that this layout is overdue in being posted bu there is a good reason for that.

Today's layout is of a long time friend of mine Wendy and her first grandchild " Zoe"
That first cuddle is just the most special moment.
Once I had completed the layout I decided to frame it and post it to her. I have been waiting for her to receive her parcel so I could post it on my blog. It was a surprise gift for her from me.
The response was so worth the giving of this very special layout.
Enjoy Wendy xx


Lots of torn paper layers on the background. Using a Distress Ink dobber I inked the background randomly. Its a great effect to use on boys pages too.
All the chipboard painted white. A few little animals fussy cut from Kaiser papers.

White With 1 January mood board and colour


A FEW CLOSE-UP FOR YOU



So many yummy embellies on this layout.




Thanks for stopping by
till next time keep on scrapping

Carol xx


No comments:

Post a Comment