Friday 6 January 2017

20sixteen #we were here



Hello everyone and welcome.
This is a layout I did as part of the Design Team at CSI Color,Stories and Inspiration
Case File 217

Today's layout I did for a very close girlfriend. Well actually it wasn't for her but she loved the layout that much, she nagged and nagged me for it, so I presented it to her as a gift.

We went away early in 2016 for 10 days to Central Australia to see the Uluru Field of Lights. Leaving behind our families, I must say we had the funniest and most interesting trip a couple of  girls could have. 
We saw so many wonderful landmarks but The Field of Lights was breathtaking. 50000 orb solar lights set out in 12 acres of land with Uluru as a backdrop, was just amazing.
We started getting other travelers to take some pics of us but in the end we preferred to do our own selfies. A couple of good shots then the silly one to end it. 



Love this paper with all the Australian landmarks and saying.
Lots of layers and bits and pieces.


The grasses I die cut out and glued some Micro beads to the ends.

Not to much chatter today

so till next time, keep on scrapping.

If there is anything that you would like to know just drop me a line

Carol xx




No comments:

Post a Comment