Friday 2 December 2016

" A Christmas to Remember "

Hi and welcome to my little blog.
Today I want to share a layout that 
I have done as part of the Design Team for Color, Stories and Inspiration

This is " Major" case file 219 and the challenge is for the whole month.



These photo were taken a couple of years ago but very a very special Christmas.
I just love the photo booth that we did and its a definate for this year. So many great
photos so many wonderful memories.

This is the case file with a fantastic sketch by Emma

Case File elements that I have used are:
Colours - all 5 used
The Evidence: polka dots, plaid, stripes, snowflakes, burlap, metal, brad, stars,trees and tags.
The Testimony: I journaled about the holiday


Gorgeous burlap flowers


Santa and Chrissy baubles fussy cut out of some old paper in my stash


A touch of Gesso on everything just adds that Chrissy feel.

Thanks for stopping by
don't forget to leave a little love if you like what you see.
Carol xx


No comments:

Post a Comment