Tuesday 10 May 2016

" Beautiful Daughter "

Hi and welcome back.

This is my Design Team layout for White With 1
for the month of May.
This month's colour is the gorgeous 
" Tangerine Tango "

This is my baby girl  " Kyra " during her pre-school year many years ago..
Kyra is now the mother of 2 gorgeous little girls of her own. So my baby is no longer that cute little girl she is now a beautiful young lady, Mum and wife. How quick does time fly by?

For this one I  randomly punched some of the edges and then inked all the edges.
Using a chevron punch and put two rows on the bottom and both sides. I love the way the under paper comes through the chevron arrows..
I embossed some different sized circles on plain white card stock.
Using Gelatos and an Aqua brush I slowly coloured in the circles making
sure I shaded them lighter to darker.




This month's gorgeous colour



Once I punched out the chevron shapes down the sides and I had inked the edges
I added those pretty little Prills to the edges.
 Love those little balls of yumminess.




I love this large die cut butterfly.
 I added some Gelato colour to the body and then some glitter.
You can see where I have used some texture paste on the circles on the background 
and added some smaller solid circles.   


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     All the chipboard is painted with white Ceramcoat paint.
The papers behind the phto's you can see I did a little punching on those too.



Added some doilies to the layers and then I thought 
it would be really cute to add angel wings to this little angel.



Just a close up of the chevron punching with my embelly fav at the
moment which are Prills

Love this large butterfly and this was the perfect layout to use it on.
Its just a shame that you can't see the glitter on it because
it is beautiful. 



Added some random  bits of chipboard left over from other projects.

Some of the items I used..
White card stock
Tangerine Cardstock
Prills
Gelatos
White embossing powder
2Crafty chipboard
ScrapFX chipboard
Ceramcoat paint
glitter
Enthaily flowers
Lace flowers
Pearls
Stampin Up chevron punch

Thanks for taking the time to stop by

Don't forget to leave a little love

Carol xo



No comments:

Post a Comment