Sunday 7 February 2016

" Those Eyes "

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by today.
I am sharing my Design Team work for White With 1

For this month, February they have the very interesting colour of
" Chocolate"
This gorgeous photo, which I might add is a friends daughter  is just perfect for this colour.

Using lots a ScrapFX chipboard and teaming them with 
Prima and Petaloo flowers cant beat that combo. Lots of stamping on the 
background plus some stenciling that once dry I rubbed some chocolate Gelatos and Distress ink
 over
just so that it would stand out that little more.

The Resin Rainbow generously provided some
gorgeous little resin embellies for this month.

Here's another of the resin pieces, the doily. How gorgeous is that. 
I cut it in half for this layout. I love to add lots if layers to my pages.


All the ScrapFX chipboard, painted white and then I added a 
shimmer over the top.

More resin embellishments, yummo. Bits of gauze poked in here
and there.


I left the white round the photo and added a brown matt, just 
something a little different for me. Tags and butterflies.

You can see the ripped paper best in this photo. The resin star
with splashes of white on some of the flowers.

The resin feathers, aren't they just gorgeous and so many
 layouts that you an use them on.

Love my flowers on my layouts. 
Love doing those shabby chic girly pages.


White With 1, take a look and have a go for this month. Can't wait 
to see your layout...

Some of the products I used:
Plain card stock
Graphic45 Kraft Reflections Collection -"Bed of Roses"
ScrapFX chipboard
The Resin Rainbow
Script stencil
Gelatos
Distress Ink
Jo Sonja  paint
Petaloo flowers
Prima flowers
Enthaily flowers
Kaiserraft Cutouts
Gauze
Enthaily butterflies
Lace


Thanks for stopping by

till next time
keep on scrapping

Carol xx











No comments:

Post a Comment