Monday 8 February 2016

" Love This "


Hi and thanks for taking the time to stop by my little blog. 
I really appreciate it.
Today I'm sharing my Design Team layout for case file 190 at 

This is photo of my youngest son " Wade " and our fur-baby " Charli Girl"
not long after we got her. We had a pool way back then and Wade would take her for a little swim in the pool.
Today she got a little tired and went to sleep in his arms. 
Wade didn't mind as he was cool in the pool.



For this layout I tore my papers down the page. 
I added the white and the striped as it was just missing something without them.
The bottom paper had some dots added with texture paste. 
The birds were stenciled on with black Distress ink 


How cute are the little fish "swimming" across the page?: 
I just love to add lots of pretties to my pages.
They didn't photograph well, but there are 2 sign posts in the bottom
cluster with Wade and Charli Girl on them

The case file evidence called for something in wood so I found this anchor and decided to 
leave the title "a la natural "
Of course I had to have flowers on the page so I changed the colour of the 
daisies and the little Green Tara ones. I love the jute string ribbon also from Green Tara
and have just been waiting for a page to put it on. Adhered some Micro beads to it.

I have a few of these wooden thongs and how good do they look on 'a 
" beachy" page. I found the little white anchors and the ships wheel was white 
too, so I changed its colour to match the page.



Oh I just love this ScrapFX light house. This is a 2 pack and I used the smaller one.
I had it white but it was missing something so I added the stripes, LOVE IT!!
My journalling is on the tags behind the photo.



I always keep a look out for those little pretties, those gorgeous embellies when I'm
out shopping or at garage sales and on the internet. In this layout you can see heaps 
of them including the sunglasses in this photo.
Oh the last thing I did was to add some Micro beads and I think they look like 
weed under the water.

Case File 190 at CSI. If you haven't played along yet
its as easy as 1.2.3

Case file Elements
The Scheme...I have used all the 5 colours listed
The Evidence..I used the following stripes,bird,nautical elements,scallops hearts,wood, 
The Testimony... I chose to write about a special bond and it is on the scalloped tags behind the photos and it reads:
Wade and Charli Girl relaxing  in the pool we used to have. Wade came with me to get Charli Girl and since that day they have been inseparable. When she was so little he would carry her around, putting her in the pool ever so gentle just to cool her down. He would put her on the surf board and float her around the pool. He never put her in the water on her own and never left her unattended near the pool. You can see here in the photo that it all just got to much for the little Charli Girl, so when Wade stood, chatting me me she walked over, climbed into his arms and went to sleep. She knew she would be safe. Wade didn't move  for ages and when he finally did, he lifted her ever so gently and placed her in her bed to continue her sleep. She knew she was safe in his arms.
Friends forever !!


Some of the products used:
White card stock
Kaisercraft Sandy Toes collection  
" Ocean"
 "Flip Flops"
" Seashells"
Bella BLVD Color Chaos " Ice Strandz"
ScrapFX Chipboard
Prima flowers
Kaisercraft wooden anchor
Dusty Attic chipboard
Kaisercraft cutouts
Green Tara jute ribbon
Green Tara Fantasy Blooms
Petaloo Forget me nots, Botanial Collection - gray blue
2Crafty chipboard
Jo Sonja paints - Brown earth, Nimbus gray
Distress Inks , Faded jeans, black soot
gauze, Micro beads, string, wooden hearts,shells,fish and all the other embellies...

thanks for stopping by
till next time
keep on scrapping

Carol xx








No comments:

Post a Comment