Tuesday 1 December 2015

" Sweet "

Hi everyone and can you believe that it is only 18 days until Christmas Day, WOW !!
Today I want to share my last design Team layout for  White With 1 for this year  anyway, I will be back in the New Year.

This is a photo of a friends daughter and the colour was just perfect for this months colour. I struggle doing anything in blue so this one was a real stretch for me. I decided that I wanted to do a girly, very pretty page. I hope you agree because I think this page is all that and more.


Distressed edges, inked and stamped. I used  plain white cardstock, added
 some strips of pattern paper, texture paste and 
lots of different stamps of the Majorca Blue colour.

                                     
The colour for December "Majorca Blue"


Oh I just  love the drops of " diamonds" dripping down the page. Team these
with the little beads and touched of lace just so pretty and girly.
 I painted some of the flowers and added a touch of 
glimmer to the petals.

 Black film strips, die cut with more of the 
gems dripping down the page
Hint, the little bead are from and old necklace I found. I adhered
them with some glue and I love the effect,

The blue heart is painted with this months colour and then 
I added some Mr Huey's glimmer mist.The white one
has beads and painted white

The title is an old one from my stash. How good is 
is to finally be able to use some of that old stash we all have
sitting around?
Of course there are lots of gorgeous flowers on the page.

You can see al the layers here. Just so many, papers, doilies,lace, pieces
of chippies,beads,gems and all so beautiful.

Some of the products used....
White card stock
2Crafty chipboard
                                                                          stencils
Prima flowers
Green Tara flowers
Petaloo flowers
beads
gems
Scotch glue


Thanks for stopping by
till next time
keep on scrapping

Carol xx



No comments:

Post a Comment