Thursday 8 October 2015

" Happy Today "

Hi everyone hope your all having a great day and welcome back to my little blog.

Today I want to share with you a case file from Color, Stories and Inspiration CSI

In this layout I have featured my granddaughter Emelia, taken at her daycare recently. 
I don't use browns and greens that often but I must say I really like the way this layout came together and may have to use these again.

I used cream cardstock as the background which reals gives a softness to the layout.
Lots of stamping and splashes of colour.



The little book has my journalling in it. 
The chipboard pieces including the title have been painted rather than inked.




I picked these little blackboard houses up in one of the cheap 
shops and I am a real fan now. I put a googly eye on the
little bird, cute as. I think the buttons like the bird are 
coming into fashion.



I die cut out some black circles to add to the clusters for
some extra depth, plus there are heaps of gorgeous layers
behind the matted photo.




The flowers are from Prima, Petaloo and some I had in
my stash already. I added some of the mushrooms cutouts that
I found in my stash.



This one shows the stamping so well.



CASE FILE ELEMENTS;
The Scheme: Beige, cherry red, green, white and brown all accounted for.
Evidence: I used plaid/polka dot, book pages, mushrooms, leaves/stems, animal/insects, wet medium and googly eyes.
The Testimony; I Used the Inspiration words for my journaling and I have this little story inside a book that you can see I have placed above the picture. It has string tied around it.
Emelia my first born grandchild, the love of my life. I have watched you grow into a gorgeous little girl who loves to do all the girly things like dance and sing, dress ups, shopping and of course my best scrap friend or as you say " crafting". You will put music on my phone and dance by your self or dance with your little sister. You love to play in Nanny room with all her craft stuff. I hope as you get older you never lose that love of all things arty. You will always be my scrap partner. You make my heart sing my darling girl xx


This is the little book that has my journalling in it.

Some of the products I used.
Plain Cardstock
Authentique paper
Prima Journaling notecards
Book pages
Kaisercraft stamps
2Crafty chipboard
ScrapFX chipboard
Cremacoat paint
Distress ink (gathered twig)
Hessian
Prima flowers
Petaloo flowers 
String
Cutouts

Thanks for stopping by and having a look at my scrapping
Till next time
Keep on scrapping

Carol xx






No comments:

Post a Comment