Friday 9 October 2015

" First Cuddle "

Hi everyone and I just can't believe how far behind I am with my blog posts so here's another one that I did recently.

This is Major case file 175 at Color, Stories and Inspiration (CSI)

As I said I am behind in my blog posts so I don't have a pic of the case file and sketch to show where I got my inspiration from.

This is a photo of my little " fur baby" when we first got her from the breeder sitting on my son's knee for the car ride home.


I painted corrugated cardstock for the background and then tore the 
patterned paper on the diagonal. The sketch called for a set of three photos
which I placed down the page.



I used striped pattern paper to put some fishtails off the photos.
Painted the large flowers  the same colour as the corrugated board.


I put the circle frames around the first photo of my baby girl
and all the chipboard was inked with black archival ink.


I used my Motex machine to ad my journalling to this layout, and then
hand wrote some of the words in different fonts. I like that look. The circles are texture
paste which I then doodled around.


I love the little wooden dogs that I have randomly put around the page 
plus some flairs and layers of pattern papers.

Case File Elements;
The Scheme: Aqua, yellow, white, light pink and grey
The Evidence: I used, polka dots, grid pattern, animals, doodling, flowers,buttons, 
The Testimony: I used the prompt to handwrite my story mixing the print and cursive. You can see it on the front of the layout.


Some of the items I have used;
Corrugated board
Fancy Pants "flower garden"
Plain Cardstock
2Crafty chipboard
ScrapFX chipboard
Ceramacoat paint
Finnabair bubble stencil
Prima flowers
D-lish flairs
Wooden dogs
Archival ink
Motex printer

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day and keep on scrapping

Carol xx





No comments:

Post a Comment