Saturday 1 August 2015

" You Leave Footprints on my Heart "

                                                   Hi everyone, 
 today I want to share with you all a layout I have created as part of the Design Team at....
                                                      White With 1
This sweet little photo is of my daughter Kyra about the age of 5.  My how time flies as she is nearly 30  (sorry kiddo)  
 I loved this colour, so pretty , its a really soft yellow colour and as I like to use colours a little stronger I really loved playing with this one. 




I have punched along the top and bottom edges. I added some script with texture paste.
The title I painted with the custard but while it was wet I accidentally spilled some embossing powder on it (working on something else). So I heat dried it and loved the effect.


White With 1 August challenge " Custard "
 I hope you will come join us and 
create something beautiful with this colour

There are some wonderful prizes up for grabs, take a look here..






I love 2Crafty chipboard and these hearts are some of my favs.
 I decided to paint them and not add the embossing powder.


The heart around the centre photo is from 2Crafty also and I have used this one on heaps of my layouts. The cabochons are clear so I stuck them to some yellow sequins.




Lots of D-lish and Petaloo flowers.
The little love heart is from WOW


I painted all the chippy pieces with custard colour paint 
which I then poked out of the clusters. I added the big polka 
dot ribbon bow, little girls love bows.



More of those beautiful flowers which as you now are 
my favourite embellishment.

Some of the products used..D-lish flowers, 2Crafty chipboard, WOW chipboard, Petaloo flowers,cardstock, cabochons, sequins, Jo Sonya paints, Ribbon

I hope you enjoyed
till next time

Keep on scrapping
Carol xx



No comments:

Post a Comment