Friday 14 August 2015

" Mischief Maker "

Hello and welcome back to my blog.
Today is another layout as part of the Design Team at  D-lish Scraps.

I get to create 3 layouts each month for D-lish and I only have one more month with this amazing store and even more these awesome ladies.

Today layout is inspired by the August mood board at D-lish. Pop over and have a look its a beauty.

These are my 2 eldest children. You know how each family has at least one child that always seems to play up when the photos are being taken, well I have all 3 in my family. All of them will never let an opportunity to play the fool for a photo get past them.
This was my youngest and their youngest brothers 21st birthday party and they decided to pose for some more memorable photos. I don't think they ever though I would scrap them.. WRONG!!


How much does the title suit this layout??
I have torn the main paper into three sections and placed it on the green cardstock. I used some texture paste and a stencil to make the chandeliers on the background.
The main cluster is positioned like the sketch in the mood board.



My Motex writer in use again, love this toy.
All chipboard has been rubbed with Bronze Inka Gold.



Fussy cut out some flowers and entwined them with my other flowers.
I used ScrapFX cogs also coloured with the bronze Inka Gold.



Lots of layers of papers and doilies behind the photo.
The pearls were a last minute inclusion and I think they soften the page.
I got the entwined metal hearts a few years ago now and I use them heaps.



I love these little butterflies which were on left over paper
in my stash. I fussy cut some out as they matched the 
colours perfectly.


The heart in this photo is from Scrap FX too and I think
it looks so pretty with the cogs, flowers and the butterfly

This is the fantastic mood board for the month of August
there is still time to get your entry in..


Some products used...
Card stock
pattern paper
pearls
Green Tara flowers
ScrapFX chipboard
Inka Gold paste
D-lish embellishments
Kaiser cutouts

Thanks for stopping by 
Till next time
keep on scrapping

Carol xx




No comments:

Post a Comment