Monday 6 July 2015

" Cherish this Moment "

Hello and welcome to another one of my catch up posts. 
I had completely forgotten to share this last month so here it is.
This layout was created as part of the Design Team at 

This is a photo of a friends daughter which is part of the album that I have been asked to do for her.
Playing around with the photos I came up with splitting one and place it behind the main photo but one up one down. Really like this effect.


I am such a fan of this paper by Prima that I love when I can use it on a layout.
When I first did all the colours on the background I hated it and nearly scrapped the paper. I persevered and love it. 


All the chippy pieces have been embossed with bronze.
I love to alter embellishments so they are a little different and 
the tittle was something that I altered too. I added the half a cog and 
layed a row of diamonties under it.


How beautiful are the D-lish flowers and I am so happy that I get to play with them.
 I am using hessian more and more on my layouts and 
D-lish have it in some wonderful colours.



So much black stamping on the background 
and I did add some of the beautiful lace/ribbon from Green Tara.
Doesn't the hessian look so pretty coming out from behind the photos?

Some of the products used..
D-lish stores have such a fantastic range and I used their flowers, hessian and chipboard.
Prima paper, Green Tara ribbon, diamonties

Thanks for looking and till next time

Keep on scrapping

Carol xx


No comments:

Post a Comment