Monday 1 June 2015

" Little Angel "

Welcome to June. 

Can you believe that we are half way through this year, WOW!! 
Where has it gone??

This is my creation for the Design Team for the June challenge at
Love this colour with white it is just stunning.

This is my gorgeous little granddaughter " Eliza" I have been waiting for the perfect challenge to use this photo for and this was definitely it. The colour is just absolutely wonderful and compliments this photo so well.
" Eliza" praying and the title are just  the  perfect match.
 I always think she is praying for a good hair day.

You can see on the background I've added texture with impasto, inks, lace, plasterers tape, and all the added jewels and I am loving those diamond chevrons.
The white chippy flowers I painted white and just added the colour to the balls on the end.

A big polka dot bow with a large white flower.
The little fabric butterflies are a real fav of mine.

The little blue flowers have been inked with Lindy Stamp Gang inks.
 I trailed lave and jewels on the background.

2Crafty chippy circles around the back of the photo
with the doilies
and add all the layers of papers
 to the background, love the effect.
How cute is the resin angel on the top of the photo?

The last addition was the little white girl
made of chipboard and teased gauze.
Stamping random on the background once I had finished.

Some of the products I used;
White bazzill
scraps of blue paper
Corrugated board
2Crafty Chipboard
Prima Flowers
Petaloo flowers
Lindy Stamp Gang Inks
gauze
Jo Sonja paints
Kaisercraft stamps
Diamante chevrons

Thanks for stopping by
have a great day
Carol xx







No comments:

Post a Comment