Saturday 13 June 2015

" I Cross my Heart "

Hello all, I hope you are all having a great day. 
This is my design team layout for case file 167 at CSI- Color, Stories and Inspiration

I love the soft colours in this case file and decided to do another one of our wedding photos for the album. The flowers in my bouquet were the exact same colour as in the case file. 
How perfect is that?
The title of the layout "I Cross my Heart" is the song that we were married to.


This layout is all thing girly. I tore strips off the ends of the top paper and then added some other papers and in the middle of the ;layers I added a couple of different types of lace. As I had te sewing machine out I stitched across the edges.

The case file elements;
The Scheme;denim blue,plum purple,wisteria,white and lime green
The Evidence; I used music elements,circles,birds,transportation elements,metal,key
The Testimony; I used a song (George Strait) as my title and on the rear of the layout I journalled a personal (sorry) letter to my hubby that included the inspirational words Harmony,Diversity and Key.

I love adding these fresin frames with quotes in them.
 You can see all the layers that I have added to this page.
Lace, doilies,stitching, and the pop of green in the foliage.

The dove is made of resin and something I have had in my stash for the longest time.

Im so happy with all the flower clusters on the page.
I threaded some cotton through the clusters for some extra dimension.

You can see I added texture to the background with Impasto and a music stencil.


Clear cabochons and Perlen-pen. I "hung" some Scrap FX hearts down
either side of the photo. I painted then added glitter the just the hearts.

A spray of roses across the bottom of the photo which match my flowers in the photo.

Some of the products used; Papers
Blue Fern Studio " Charlottes Dream"
Scrap papers
plain cardstock
lace
Music stencil
resin frame
Gelatos
Cabochons
Pearl-pen
Scrap FX chipboard
Prima flowers
Enthaily Flowers
D-lish flowers
glitter
Jo Sonja paints


Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day
Carol xx



No comments:

Post a Comment