Monday 11 May 2015

" Caution Cute Kid at Play "

Hi everyone and welcome to another wonderful case file at CSI (Color, Stories and Inspiration)

This is my youngest and I might say very cute son, Wade in the photo. This was taken many years ago and he just loved this bike. He would ride it no matter what the weather. I remember the day that his training wheels came off was just the best day ever for him. He kept that bike way after he had grown out of it and cried when he finally had to get a new one.


The case file Elements:
The Scheme, sky blue, candy red,apple blue,lime green,yellow
The Evidence; I used transportation elements, cogs, wet medium, polka dots, strips and speech bubbles
The Testimony: I journalled inside the speech bubbles on this layout.


I love the Scrap FX chipboard that I used here, its like
entwined pipes and I painted them black.

Cogs, flowers and hearts and painted and I
tried not to over do them, as it is a boy layout.

I love the train border on the top of the photo.
Layers and Washi tape just adds to this one.

More cogs and flowers and I have added a die cut bike to the cluster.


Case file 164

Thanks for stopping by
Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment