Monday 4 May 2015

" Adore "

Hi everyone and yes
Im very much behind in my posts.
Today I would love to share with you one of my very first post as part of the  Design Team layouts at D-lish Scraps.

This one is of my eldest son "Jake" and my soon to be gorgeous daughter -in-law "Laura"



This photo was taken awhile ago now but its just the perfect one for this layout.
This being my first post as part of the  Design Team at D-lish Scraps
 I wanted to use the fantastic mood board for April. 

I love this mood board and the colours are one of my favourite combos.

In the cluster at the bottom of the layout I have used heaps of goodies 
from D-lish including the word "Adore" from the wordlet pack,
a paper doily and some of their white film strip Washi tape. 
Also included are some of their roses and of course 
he flair "so lovely"



I've added some lace, my angel and texture paste to the background.
Gelatos for the colour and of course oriental lilies.
Punched out some papers for something a little different.

Love the Scrap FX feathers and painting them gold makes them 
stand out on the layout.
 I think I may have to invest in some more of these.



I love all the flowers at D-lish and I covered a heart that's been
laying around in my stash with paper and cut it out.
The leaves I  used a die and then added a Gelato rub to give them colour.



I love the mini feathers that I've used on this layout and the flowers 
at D-lish are absolutely stunning, including the oriental lilies.

Don't forget to stop by at D-lish and have a look at all the gorgeous goodies that they have to add to your layouts.

Thanks for stopping by
have a great day
Carol xx




No comments:

Post a Comment