Saturday 4 April 2015

" Sweet Girl "


Welcome and Happy Easter everyone.
This is case file 160 for CSI; Color, Stories and Inspiration.
I happy to share this case file with you all. I struggled a little with the bigger photo and didn't think that I would make it but I did and am please to be able to share it with you.
This is a photo of my eldest granddaughter " Emelia" at her 5th birthday party. Her Mum organised for the party to have of course the " Frozen" theme. These lovely ladies dress up in the characters of Elsa and Anna and entertain the kids all day. They had games and made balloon animals and swords and the like for all the kids to have. 
In all the years that I have hosted childrens birthday parties this one by far was the best one I have ever been to and my daughter did such an amazing job.
This case file has the sketch attached and this month we need to get those bigger photos out. 
  Emma Stafrace did a great job with this one


The Case File Brief........
The Scheme- pale sage green (the chevron arrows), minty green with a touch of blue, dark teal green, bright white and dark seaweed green. All accounted for.
The Evidence- I used, textured paper, frames,flowers,something transparent (butterflies) metal, resin accents,decorative borders,chevrons and stamps
The Testimony- I journaled in 3 spots on this layout.Milly's 5th birthday, " Frozens" Anna and Elsa and for the 3rd spot- What a great time with the girls from frozen making balloon animals and entertaining all the kids... 2015...

CLOSE UPS and a few details....
Love this range of Prima flowers. The little butterflies I stamped some butterflies on  clear plastic sheet with  Black  Stayzon ink and cut them out.
The same with the little Happy Birthday on the clock frame.

Layers added under the photos looks unreal and then add some stencilling with Impasto.

Love these butterflies and so economical and what a great way to use your stamps.
I gesso all my chippy pieces and then rubbed some Gelato colour on them.

Some of the items I used;
Papers;
Bo-Bunny back to basic- " Gabrielle Elegance"
Plain cardstock
Bella- blk fusion " Floral"
Simple Stories Brn chevron
Gesso
Color Blooms- deep teal
Jo Sonya paints- teal green and celadon
Big brush
2Crafty Chipboard pieces
Prima Flowers
Pentaloo flowers
Prima Vintage Trinkets- number
Distress ink- peacock feather

Thanks for stopping by
have a great Easter break
Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment