Tuesday 14 April 2015

"Love this Girl"


Hi every one, 
just wanted to share this layout that I created as a Design Team member at 
D-lish Scraps.
I wanted to try and create a page with split colours and I like the way this one turned out.
This is my very cute little granddaughter Milly. Yes I am biased lol lol.

I love the dripping pearls and hearts down the page. I used Gelatos for the colour on the background and then added heaps and heaps of D-lish goodies to the layout. I will list all the D-lish goodies at the end of the post.


I am in love with the Dandelion chipboard that you can see here. I painted it the added colour to the centre and then glitter to the hearts on the ends. I think they would look amazing as fireworks all different colours.

The big mauve flowers are from D-lish also and they are becoming a real fav of mine. I added Milly's name to the bottle tops, cute ! Heaps of stamping in the background.

I painted all the chippy pieces in white. Lots of flowers and butterflies. Oh the butterflies I painted a little glus on the ends of the wings and them dipped them in glitter.

 Bows, the angel, lace and flowers all my fav things to add to layout.

Now for some of the D-lish goodies
SFX chipboard
after 5 flowers
Little birdie flowers
Spiral stamens
Bottle caps
Flairs

Thanks for stopping by
have a great day
Carol xo


No comments:

Post a Comment