Monday 15 September 2014

" A Special Time "

Hi everyone well this month I came across a new challenge site for me to play with and this month is my first entry for 

Off the Rails Scrapbooking


I loved the colour palette for this months moodboard, the richness of the gold with purples, blues and greens was just the perfect combination for my wedding photo album. Having decided a little while ago that this would be the colours that I wanted to do our whole wedding album in this is the perfect challenge.


 I added the feathers in white to symbolise the white and the flow of my dress.

I embossed all my chippies frame pieces in Gold and added Gold Inka paste to the purple title for something special.
As you can see I have spent a lot of time working on the background with           gesso and  texture paste.  I love adding the gold just to the masked areas to make them stand out.  Heaps of  Dylusion spray on the background,  I just love the intensity of the colours in this range.









This is the Off the Rails moodboard that I used to 
get inspiration from  so I could  create my layout.
                                       


Thanks for taking the 
time to stop by

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment