Sunday 24 August 2014

" Love to Pose "


WHITE ......with 1 Challenge - August 2014

Hi, this is my layout for the challenge site White with 1. I love the concept of this site using the colour white and then just one other colour that is changed each month to create the new challenge. I don't do monochromatic very often but when I do I have a great time and I am always happy with the results. Maybe I should do a few more. 
This month it is the added colour is Liquorice (black).
This is a group of photos of my daughter Kyra and her hubby Scott  taken at her friends wedding. They had a photo booth set up and guest dressed in all sorts of costumes and had photos taken then when they collected their photos it came with the Bride and Grooms names and the date. What a great way to remember a wedding.
 I thought that these photos are just so much fun thus making them just  perfect for this layout.

I used a  date stamp as the stamping in this layout. Heaps of Gesso and texture paste and while the texture paste was still wet I added some Micro Beads, I love these little guys. Lots of Washi tape in the background and not that you can see it to well but there is some black burlap in the background too.

 I used 2Crafty chipboard for the title and also the circles around the photos. I also used the blank circle in this set as the second base for the photos too, you know the one that holds them all together in the pack. All the little tags and words I fussy cut out of the coordinates library sheets from CSI (Color,Stories and Inspiration)
http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/
Lots of flowers and a couple of gems here and there and Im so happy with this layout.


A COUPLE OF CLOSE UPS





Thanks for stopping by
have a great day

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment