Tuesday 26 August 2014

" Dream "

" Scrap The Girls " 

challenge for August

Hi everyone something a little different for me as I've never entered a layout on this challenge site. Looking around the net at all the various challenge sites I spotted and was so taken by this gorgeous mood board at " Scrap the Girls ". The colours in this months mood board are some of my favourites.
I have been so busy scrapping my granddaughters that I haven't got around to doing anything with any of our wedding photos. So with my  fav colours mixed with some of my fav photos, I'm thinking it's got to be a winner if not for the challenge then for me anyway. May have to do a few more of our wedding and maybe even complete a whole album.


Heaps of Dylusions in the background, some texture paste and. 
 I added gold to the top of the mask and after I sprayed the 2Crafty Chippy pieces with Dylusions I added Inka Gold for a bit more of a dramatic effect. 
I loved it so I added it to the edge of the flowers too.


This is the mood board designed by the amazing Rikki Graziani



Some close ups

Some of the flowers I had to colour
 to match this layout
Add a few of the Kaisercraft Collectable cutouts
from the Heirloom collection. I'm really loving
these little embellies
.


Love all the flowers on this layout, so girlie


Thanks for taking the time to stop by
enjoy

Carol xx










No comments:

Post a Comment