Friday 1 August 2014

" Strike a Pose "

Finally I can reveal that I was asked to be a Special Investigator for August  at Color,Stories and Inspiration.

                                                                               http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/

Of course I said yes and this is my first layout for the month.

What an amazing honour to be asked to be a Special Investigator at Color,Stories and Inspiration. This is case file no 133.


These are my gorgeous little granddaughters Emelia and Eliza about a year ago now. All dressed up ready for Mum to take some photos. Haven't we all done this with our children over the years. Hoping that they will sit still long enough or stay clean long enough so you can capture their gorgeous little faces.The photos were colour but I think as black and white they go so well with the colors of the layout.



The Scheme; hot pink, bright orange, white, light gray and dark gray- all used


                                                  Layers and layers
Evidence; I used from the list polka dots, ribbons, flowers,paints/watercolors (the big pink flower I handmade)

The Testimony; The topic was based on dressing up little girls for photos and I used the inspiration words  DELIGHT, SIMPLE and OH.

Question 1
 What is your favourite colour to work with?
I wouldn't say that I have a favourite colour as I'm happy to use all the colours. I do use aqua on a lot of my layouts as it is a great colour that goes with everything.

Just a couple of close up for you....

     
This is case file 133 that I based by layout on

 
Thanks for stopping by
Keep smiling and please leave a comment as they are really inspiring to me

Carol xx


No comments:

Post a Comment