Monday 30 June 2014

" Our Home "


Hi there everyone,
This is my take on Case File 129 at Color, Stories and Inspiration (CSI)

After reading all the clues I decided to scrap a photo of our newly renovated back deck. As anyone that has renovated knows its a long road to finish. The little photo shows what the area used to look like and the big one being the finished result. We built this area especially for our family and it was the last of our big renos. Nothing better than when all the kids and grandkids come home and we get the chance to sit, eat and enjoy each others company. We had our first Christmas outside on the deck last year and it was just the best day. I took this photo today and considering it is the middle of winter at the moment the sun just streams onto the deck all day making it a relaxing tranquil area both in winter and summer. My hubby and I love to have our morning and afternoon cuppa's on the deck when we can.
 I wanted to share our little piece of heaven as this is a very special gathering place in our home.

The Scheme Bright Yellow- flowers,papers, paints/mists,
                     Medium Gray- letter box and numbers
                     White - paper and little birds
                     Celery Green - leaves, mists/paints, hearts
                     Dark Dark- papers, stamping and little roses..
EVIDENCE: Numbers,flowers,stalks/stems,silver metal,leaning (number 9 leaning against letter box) fabric                        threads.






 TESTIMONY: I decided to use 2 prompts for this layout.
                           First I wrote a 6-word memoir and then I decided to zig-zag it on the layout.
This is case file 129 at CSI where I took my inspiration from.

Thanks for stopping by
keep smiling

Carol xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment