Saturday 21 June 2014

" Gorgeous "


My White With One layout for the month of June
Hi everyone this is my take on the challenge over at White with One. This month it is white with the colour Pomegranate.
This is a very old photo of yours truly. It was taken out side St James church in Dandenong, Victoria in 1977. I was all dressed up for the wedding of two of my very closest friends from school. I laughed when I saw the photo, my hair style and gotta love the layered look of the dress. Maxi dress and platform shoes, I think the fashions have come a full circle. I felt the colour of the dress went so perfectly with this colour palette.



Lots of colour, stamping and gesso in this background.

Just a couple op close ups of the cluster of the flowers at the base of the photo. Love the filigree heart that I added.


 Thanks for stopping by
  Keep smiling

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment