Monday 5 May 2014

" My little piece of scrap heaven"


Just some photos of my " scrap room "

My craft room has been a work in progress for a while now. It started as a trestle table in front of the window and a couple of boxes in the wardrobe to the right of the window. As my stash grew so to did my space in the wardrobe. Then my husband made me the new benches and shelves so I could have all my stash out on display. This was soooo much better when I was working on a new layout, everything is just so easy to reach.










At the right hand side of the work bench is a set of draws on wheels, this sits next to me when I'm working. It has all my left over pieces of chippies, bling, paints, stickles and the pink basket on the top has all my adhesives in. This is one of the best pieces of equipment I have made to use, its usually those little things that I was always getting up and down for.My chair is on wheels which makes it so easy to get around my room with ever getting out of my chair. Like most scrappers everything in my room has it rightful place and is labelled or stored well. All my ribbons, inks, punches, gesso, washi tapes are on the shelves to my left. Oh and of course all my flowers are in the boxes on the top shelf. I came up with the idea of nailing the lids of my glitter containers to the bottom of one shelf and then just screwing the bottoms back onto the lids. Also did it with embossing powder wow doesn't this make life easy.  To my right in the wardrobe I have rack that my hubby made for all my papers making life so easy. I have a green set of draws which has laces and spare adhesives and the like. Boxes of photos and of course my dies are stored in a binder folder on magnetic sheets next to my Big Shot machine. 







This is my newest addition to my room " the cupboard ". My son made this for me over the weekend  to store all my chipboard and embellishments in. I didn't realise how much stash I had till I started to hang it all up. The cupboard is so big I was able to hang all the chippies in one side and the embellishments in the other. I love that I can shut the doors and my room looks neat and tidy again. Thanks to my son Wade you made me very happy.

Well I hope you liked the tour of my  " scrap room "
Thanks for stopping by
Keep smiling 

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment