Friday 16 May 2014

" The Magic of Us "

This layout was inspired by Case File #122 over at CSI


The photo I used in this layout is a beautiful photo of my gorgeous hubby and myself. We won a photo shoot and this is one of the photos from the day. When I saw the case file colours I knew that this would be the perfect photo. The orange in my dress and the green of the bush go perfectly. When we were deciding which location to use for the shoot, it was the photographer who came up with the idea of Blackbutt Reserve for the Australian bush as a background. I'm so glad that we did this rather than the sea scenes that most choose. It was an overcast day and not to hot so the lighting was brilliant and  " no" squinting. 



Case File 122 relies on the following
THE SCENE :
I think it is evident that I have used all the colours that were required for the scene. Orange Sherbet, Guacamole, White, Black and Green.

Having to do my layout using a sketch was in its self a challenging for me as I have never tried to do one before. I also don't usually add banners to my layouts so for this one I made my own base of the banner from string a dab of Inka copper and then added some paper bunting. I loved the finished effect.

















Next in the case file is 

EVIDENCE:
Flowers, Think I have this covered as there are heaps and of different colours as per usual on my layouts.
Metal, There are bits of metal on the light bulb and on the top pf the tassel and also the heart on the tag is metal.
Ribbon, a couple of bows on the flowers.
Glass/something transparent, the light bulb near the title.
Circles, the clock chipboard was my take on the circle.
Fabric, the pieces of black burlap under the photo.
Tags, that my journaling
Sprigs,leaves, I think that they are plain to see on this layout.


TESTIMONY:
For this component of the case file I went with journaling on a tag. I included words from the Inspo words being setting and place.





This is case file #122 on the CSI challenge site that I used to create my layout. You can also see the sketch  that I designed my layout from. 
This was created by Emma Stafrace  http://emisjustagirlwithideas.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by
Keep smiling

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment